Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Sketchbook drawings

Hey, Marissa here, welcome to my first official post!! I went through my sketchbook, and took pictures of some of my favorite drawings!! :3 

I've been practicing side-profile drawings, and I think this one turned out wel!! 

Some Aphmau fanart!! I love Aphmau. (she is my favorite youtuber!!)

He looks cranky.... Maybe he is mad I accidently got gel pen on his shirt??

The next three are #mermay drawings. I love drawing mermaids. <3

(Not sure about her hair..)


One of my OC's, Raven!! She is a rather sarcastic/cranky person. :P

I often find inspiration from tv shows, people I see IRL, etc. this dude was inspired by Shiro from Voltron. :3


My other OC, Fern!! She is obsessed with music, and always has her headphones with her.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Would you like to see more posts like this??
~Marissa

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way you draw hair! The shiny bit is cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! You are the first person to comment on this blog!! <3
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really?! That makes me feel special! <3 Best wishes in the blogging world! I'm pretty new to it

      Delete